Working with individuals and the community to build
on strengths, achieve goals and create opportunities.
A connected, vibrant & inclusive community that is safe, healthy and resilient.
Working with individuals and the community to build on strengths, achieve goals and create opportunities.
What Is NDCAS?
The Narrabri & District Community Aid Service Inc. (NDCAS) is a community non-profit organisation that has operated in the Narrabri Shire since 1974. Read More
The Management Board meets on a monthly basis and is responsible for the governance of the service. Each member is experienced and skilled in the area of community support, operational…Read More
- Courage to make a difference
- Committed to our communities
- Respect for all people
- The right for people to make…Read More
1800 152 152
• If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, call Link2Home from anywhere in NSW
• You can speak to someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• We will give you information or refer you to a service that can best help you.
If you need interpreter assistance, call 1300 652 488.
National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service
1800 737 732
Need Legal Help?
Call LawAccess NSW 1300 888 529
Call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 and ask for LawAccess.
Kids Help Line
1800 55 1800
24-hour (FREE) call
We care. We listen.
Crisis Support Suicide Prevention
Need crisis support now? We’re here to help.
Call 13 11 14 (24 hours)